Monday, February 18, 2013

Vacation





I finished up a little work (paying job work) last night and now I am on vacation until the 26th!  I only work two days a week usually but it is still really nice to have this little stretch at home with the kids.  I really just plan to laze around the home with them and maybe venture out into the snow if it gets warmer.  It is very cold and windy here today.  This morning we made pancakes, painted in our pajamas, had bubble baths, and played with our dolls (I mean the kids' dolls).  I also made a very pretty vegetable salad and fruit salad for lunch but I was so hungry I ate it before I could take a picture.  I am looking forward to being home for more naps this week which means more crafty time for me.  Maybe I can finally finish my mittens.  I also plan to fix up my blog a bit too.  Although my blog may only be read by one person I am still really enjoying taking pictures for it and writing about my home/crafty adventures. 

1 comment:

Country Maison (Eva Martin) said...

Awww !! Christine, this is a lovely post !

It looks like you had a lot of fun with your kids this morning.
I love pancakes, I will once make a post with the recipe I use.

Have a restful and relaxing time during your vacation time and I'll be around if you need anything.
xEva