Friday, March 8, 2013

Bubble Dress


 I love the blog StraightGrain.  It was one of those blogs I found that made me want to make clothes for Stella.  I hadn't made any clothes for her since her music box jumper/blouse outfit in January and was going to wait to until I finished Luke's quilt top.  Then An  from StraighGrain asked for pattern testers for this bubble dress and I jumped at the chance. 



It is a very easy quick dress to sew up with great results.  The dress is even cuter in person.  I don't think the pattern is available right now since it is still being tested (there is a collar version too) but hopefully it will be soon.  



I am making a sweater to go with the dress.  The Easter Bunny may be bringing Stella some new shoes  in her basket.  I am looking forward to seeing it all put together. 

I just linked up to Sew Country Chick.

1 comment:

Country Maison (Eva Martin) said...

Oh, soo cute ! And the fabric is lovely.
xEva