Sunday, March 17, 2013

Easter Shrug


I have another cold but I did manage to sew the button on Stella's shrug and take pictures.  Details are on Ravelry.   She will be wearing it with this blue dress I made her for Easter. I posted about the dress here.  It is the bubble dress from StraightGrain.  I was lucky enough to be a pattern tester.  I can't wait to have Stella wear the entire ensemble.  I have ordered tights from Mini Boden because chances are she will need to wear them on Easter. 



 While I was in Luke's room, I took a couple pictures.  It is a sunny day here.  Luke's room and our sunroom are my favorite rooms in our little home.




 I still have my fiddlehead mittens to work on but I think I will start Luke's sweater vest today since double pointed needles are tricky to do with kids jumping over me on the couch.  I have actually just started knitting in the same room with Stella.  Before she had to grab what I was working on but she is much better now.  It is sunny out and it would be nice to take them somewhere but I feel so lousy I don't even think we will be getting out of our pajamas.  I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.  Thank you for stopping by my little blog. 

** I just linked up with Sew Cute Tuesday on Better off Thread.  

2 comments:

Mareenchen said...

How tiny and cute! Love it.

Suzy said...

Such a lovely outfit! I especially like the shrug.