Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Winner

Well the odds were really good for the 6 people who commented on my last post.  I figured I would know all the people who commented through their blogs and other online places so I decided to wait to pick a prize out until I picked a winner.  That way I can pick a prize that I think the winner would really like.  Well my son just picked the name out of a hat.  And the winner is .....




Yayyy!  Cindy  - I'll be emailing you soon! I can't wait to pick out your prize.   Congratulations! 





3 comments:

Country Maison (Eva Martin) said...

Congratulations to Cindy !!!
And thanks Christine for this giveaway that is very thoughtful of you that you pick the prize after knowing who the winner is. . .
xEva

Lightning McStitch said...

How sweet! Can't believe I missed the giveaway, what great odds! (my first/only giveaway was identical!).
Purple kind of makes my toes curl, but hey it's a tutu, it has to be pink or purple and it has to be what SHE wants! Well done.

Cindy said...

Thank you, Christine! I love the fabric you sent...I'm trying to find the perfect project for it.:) Thanks, again!